1. Role of abdominal Sonography in Diagnosis and Follow up of in patients of Enteric fever Gujarat Medical Journal, Dec 2001, Vol 50 No.3.
2. Antenatal Diagnosis of conjoint Twins, Gujarat Medical journal, Sep 2002 vol 59 No.2.
Antenatal Diagnosis of conjoint Twins
4. Case study of Antenatal Diagnosis of autosomal dominant foetal Polycystic Kidneys, Gujarat Medical journal, Dec 2002, Vol59, No.3.
Antenatal Diagnosis of autosomal dominant foetal Polycystic Kidneys,
5. Case report on Ante partum Diagnosis of Placenta Accreta, Indian Journal of Radiology, Nov 2004 Vol 14 No. 4.
6. Ovarian yolk Sac tumour Indian Journal of Radiology, Nov 2005 Vol 15 No. 4.
Ovarian yolk Sac tumour
7. Hepato Billiary Ascariasis.- Gujarat Medical journal , February 2010 Vol 5, lssue 2.
Hepato Billiary Ascariasis.-
8. Study of role of MDCT in pulmonary angiography in evaluation of pulmonary arteries patterns in children with tetralogy of fallot; Int J Res Med. 2013; 2(4);14-17
MDCT pulmonary arteries in tetralogy of fallot;
9. Study of role of MRI in evaluation of ligamentous injuries of knee in traumatic patients;Int J Res Med. 2013; 2(4);81-84
MRI in evaluation of ligamentous injuries of knee
10. Evaluation of rubber band ligation as an outpatient procedure in the treatment of internal hemorrhoids-a prospective study: IJORM. 2013; 2(1);42-46
Rubber band ligation of internal hemorrhoids
11. Comparative study between primary suturing and open method of fistulectomy in case of perianal fistula. IJORM. 2013
fistulectomy in case of perianal fistula.
12. Scientific poster presentation on crohn’s disease- fistulating type involving small bowel in 61st national conference of IRIA 2008 Bangalore
crohn’s disease- fistulating type involving small bowel
13 . Paper presentation on role of MRI in knee injuries in 63st national conference of IRIA 2010 Ahmedabad
role of MRI in knee injuries
14. Antenatal Diagnosis of aneurysmal dilatation of vein of galen Feb 2013 VOl 8 No. 2
Antenatal Diagnosis of aneurysmal dilatation of vein of galen
15. heterogeneous wall thickening of gall bladder of Xanthogrnulomatous cholecystitis or carcinoma with type III choledochal cyst British Medical Journal March 2012
gall bladder of Xanthogrnulomatous cholecystitis or carcinoma with type III choledochal cyst
16, Unicentric Castleman`s Disease of Abdomen Journal of Radiology Case report March 2013
Unicentric Castleman`s Disease of Abdomen
17.Role of Sonophysterography in evaluation of Endometrial patholgy. March 2014
Sonophysterography in Endometrial patholgy
18. Importance of ultrasonography and colour doppler in evaluation of bowel pathology in clinically suspected cases.JMR 2015; 1(1): 26-32 January- February © 2015,
USG and Bowel pathology
19. STUDY OF 90 CASES OF PATHOLOGY INVOLVING MUSCLE AND TENDON BY ULTRASONOGRAPHY AND MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING., vol 2 Issue 4 2015) British Journal of Research
Muscle and tendon pathology
20. Ameloblastoma – A locally destructive and invasive tumour – A case report .International journal of Scientific research Journal Vol 4 issue 4 April 2015.
3.Case report of Congenital Teratoma of Nasopharynx Indian Journal of Radiology, May 2002, Vol 12 No. 2.
21. Current role of high frequency ultrasonography & color Doppler in diagnosis of scrotal diseases
22. ROLE OF MRI IN THE EVALUATION OF SPINAL CORD LESIONS INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTEGRATED MEDICAL RESEARCHvol 4 issue I Jan- March 2015
MRI for Spinal Cord lesion
23. postmenopausal woman with mass felt in vagina dont forget to see for uterine inversion British Medical Journal February 2012
24. Evaluation of breast lesions with ultrasonography and colour doppler Int J Int Med Res. 2015; 2(3):32-36
25. EVALUATION OF PAROTID GLAND PATHOLOGY BY ULTRASONOGRAPHY AND COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IMAGING
Ultrasonography (USG) is the first diagnostic procedure to evaluate suspected parotid lesions. USG is capable of differentiating benign and malignant parotid masses. Computed Tomography (CT) is essential for confirmation of diagnosis and preoperative workup in staging of malignancy.
26 .Evaluation of Primary Lung Malignancy by CT study of 100 cases
CT scan in LUNG Mlaignancy
27. Role of HU and HH ratio in unenhanced CT brain in diagnosis of cerebral sinus venous thrombosis
CT scan in cerebral venous sinus thrombosis